| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14995 02/07/2004 2:53 AM | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 84 | Ol blue those pics were fabulous... That is exactly what I want to do! Seems really easy at first then you realize the cutting and the measuring. I really appreciate the help and I will give you a yell when I get started doing mine. Great job and thank you again for the wonderful pics.
Marlo | | |
| |
| |