| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (52Carl),
63
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,309 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#14969 09/25/2004 12:20 AM | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 252 | I was researching this swap for my '61 before I accquired a BorgWarner O/D to bolt in. I seem to recall that the clutch disc/plate from a 70's vintage chevy Vega was one of the options. I'm sure others will weigh in with other options as well. HTH | | |
| |
| |