| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Robert Crandall, C10 - C90 Bill, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, Peggy M, D B Cooper),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,144 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 2,951 | I installed one on my 1963 C10 when I still had drum/drum brakes. I made a video. Some parts of the video will not apply to your 1965 C10. As I recall, the 1965 brake pedal pushrod is longer than the 1963 pushrod. I honestly don’t think it matters if the rear brakes use the front or rear port on the MC. Dual MC upgrade C10 video
Last edited by Lugnutz; 04/14/2023 1:52 AM.
| | |
| |
| |