| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 92 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 92 | Well here it is. Is't she a beauty. Well maybe not yet, but some day she's gonna be.  It's a 6400 with a dump bed and is fairly solid but needs alota love. I found it in a field and was able to drive it home. The first thing I did after washing all the moss off was replacing all the wiring. The original pretty much fell apart when you touched it, but everything works now, even the domelight and dimmer switch. I've got more pictures as soon as the film is developed I'll post'em. http://community.webshots.com/user/PaulyBuiltInc
1948 Chevy 6400 1964 Chevy 1/2 Ton
| | |
| |
| |