Thanks, Ed- - - -you just saved me some money on a project I'm starting. I've got a 10 lug small bolt pattern vacuum shift 2 speed axle, and some 10 lug 24.5" wheels off a road trailer. I'm building a doodlebug tractor with a Turbo 350, a crash box 4 speed, and that rear axle, powered by a Mercruiser 4 cylinder engine. I was considering using Farmall Cub rear wheels adapted to the rear end, but lug tread 18 wheeler tires will work just as well- - - -especially if I run tractor inner tubes and fill them with liquid. I could even run dual wheels if I wanted to.
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!