| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 230 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2017 Posts: 230 | I'm looking for a picture and/or information on how the kick panels are attached on a 1940 Chevy PU.
If you have measurements that I could use to make my own, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Mike
1940 Chevy 1/2 Ton presently... Almost done 1940 Chevy Business Coupe... In pieces
| | |
| |
| |