| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,819 Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) | | Kettle Custodian (pot stirrer) Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 29,819 | Hmmmmm- - - - - -sort of like watching some of the trainees at Castle AFB California who were transitioning from T-38's to B-52's! A BUF has four main landing gear trucks, plus a tip protector on each wingtip. I swear I've seen a few rookies land that big monster one gear at a time! We could always tell when the instructor pilot was flying the approach! The B52D that's on display at the USAF museum at Wright Patterson AFB is one I worked on at Okinawa in the early 1970's. I don't remember if I actually flew on it, but I remembered the tail number when I took my Marine grandson to visit the museum. Part of the display is a diagram of all the battle damage the bird got- - - -I remember watching some of those patches getting applied. Jerry
"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt! There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!
| | |
| |
| |