| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,659 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,223 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,223 | My local BIG truck parts store has had Hydrovac's in stock everytime I've needed one. They cost about $250 with core. There is a brake rebuilder in St Louis (I think) that rebuilds them...can't remember their name. I've never found a source for the internal parts. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |