| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, Hugh63c10),
124
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 62 | So much minutia!!
I have 2 3835814 engines, one I know for sure is out of a 52 1T and runs like a top, the other is in a 1/2T frame but locked up solid. I guess I had always assumed they were 235’s!! | | |
| |
| |