| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, Hugh63c10),
124
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 62 | I have always heard there is some debate over whether or not full pressure 235’s came from the factory in 53 1/2T trucks built in Canada. This was the factory engine in my truck and it was stuck solid when I bought it in 2006 and I have left it untouched since I pulled it and put it on a stand after filling the cylinders with marvel mystery oil. Last night I pulled the plugs and it turns like it should, a candidate for rebuild for sure!!
Thanks once again Paul | | |
| |
| |