| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,904 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 6,904 | I see your cheapo is from LMC. I've found that parts from LMC are generally decent but every once in a while you'll get a lemon.
I bought a radiator for a '79 F-100 from LMC and it was copper and brass and made in Thailand. It seemed pretty decent but spring a leak at the header tank after a few years. I had it re-soldered completely around and it's been fine ever since. You shouldn't have to repair a three year old radiator, though.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)
| | |
| |
| |