| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 13 | Ok, I scraped a bunch of the crud off the case of the Chelsea PTO that is my ‘54 4400. Under the truck I thought it said 211 as the mode number, but there isn’t a model 211 that I can find. It is hard to read due to the stamping being low, but thought I’d see if anyone has any ideas? https://share.icloud.com/photos/023q4t41jsCagTjyftjxV8WdQ
1954 Chevy 4400 2021 Mimaki JFX200-2513EX
| | |
| |
| |