Originally Posted by Hotrod Lincoln
I carried those ratchets in a USAF tool bag on flight lines all over the world in the late 1960's and early 70's. Uncle Sam bought untold thousands of them, and they followed a lot of GI mechanics home. They were stolen almost as frequently as WW II 1911 pistols!
Jerry

An older guy I used to work on a Navy base with would make the joke that all he had to do to clean his garage was walk in and announce "TEN-HUT" because half the things in there would line up for inspection.

He just up and disappeared one day. I can't help but feel those might have been related.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues