Carl52 has suggested a method for rolling a cab. He said he bolts a couple of 2x4's to the firewall and rolls the cab forward. The cab doesn't weigh so much that 2 guys couldn't lift it, but it's a little cumbersome for just two. I'm not sure I would roll it on it's back, but it might be OK on a mattress to keep from denting the rear panel. [on edit] I see that your rear panel is slated for replacement, so rolling it on it's back would probably be OK.

Once I had my cab repaired and in primer, I sprayed undercoating on the bottom of the floor. There were remnants of undercoating on it when I removed it.

Last edited by klhansen; 12/29/2022 7:49 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.