| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 79 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 79 | It's a solid running and driving truck with good brakes. I'm just nervous about the rear tires. I guess I'll run them until they blow, but I would like a plan going forward. I'd like to run a taller tire too. I can raise the bed to accommodate and I'm not hauling anything heavy. I'm actually thinking about pulling some leaves out to make it ride a little better, but I don't know if it's worth the hassle. | | |
| |
| |