front axle-f050 (mistyped first time) but it's the original and that code is in my glove box.
Rear axle- was the h-150 now I have the t-170 which is an option for my truck but I got it off a 69 c60. Cant find rating for it. And I lost the photo of that trucks glovebox codes. And it's been crushed since I got the rear end. It had a 366 engine in it that i really wish i had got.
The 3leave auxiliary pack came off the 1969 c60 donor truck.
Now to the bed height/spring work you speak of, what spring work do you mean could help? I was thinking those air helper springs might help me out with that issue and it would be somewhat easier cuz it's just an add-on. But not sure about weight ratings. But they would help with the leaning issues I think.
Now that you say that I probably should have dumped a couple loads that were uneven, but those guys in the loaders are pretty busy some days and that's usually when the sloppy loading happens. But the big rig trucks with air suspension never lean and I'm sure they arnt loading them gently cuz I've seen them loading semis and they are just scooping and dumping and scooping and dumping like 4 or 5 times for the big rigs, I barley get a half bucket full on those big wheel loaders they have. It's agood thing I have the 15foot flat/dump bed cuz I see ppl with the shorter beds getting loaded and the buckets are so wide they dump 1/4 of the load in bucket on ground behind their truck, seems like alot of waisted time pushing that back everytime you get a small truck in there.