All this Art Deco COE talk, & pictures here lately,(along with my recent purchase of a Art Deco, conventional Wrecker) has got me wanting one for the first time. I've been strictly a '47-'55 COE guy through the years(with the exception of a few '55-'57, & '60-'66 LCF's I had). I went to look at a '41-'46 COE a week ago, that I was told about, that was only 10 miles away. Problem was, I couldn't get anywhere near it, for the overgrowth of weeds, Kudzu vines, & everything else that was in the way. I'll have to wait for a couple of Frost to come, before I can get to it. Winter time, is the best time around here, for Old car, & truck rescue missions. I'd rather have a Heavy Duty Art Deco GMC COE, if possible. I want to install a Antique Heavy Duty Holmes W35 Wrecker unit on one. I'm thinking about a 1939 Heavy Duty GMC 600 series COE, that i've seen, but we're far apart on the price right now.