Well, whatever way you go, I'm sure you will have a blast and you have guite a collection already (on your way to a full house or 5 of a kind maybe!).
On another note maybe I could ask you for a favor. If you noticed when you were checking out my pic's, I sort of fashioned the cable assembly for the reverse shifter on my truck. To this day I have never seen the way it wouls have come from the factory, either the assemby at the shifter or how it connects to the transmission. When you get a chance I would love some pic's of this set up. No hurry.
Again, congrats on a very cool collection.


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!