Food for thought:

*) Verify that the VIN tag on the body and the title agree. There is no logic in spending money on this project if you cannot get a valid state title and registration.
*) If the engine, transmission, front suspension and rear axle came from the same car then it would make things a lot easier. Research the serial numbers, casting numbers and stamped numbers to identify what you have.
*) You should test the condition of the donor engine and transmission before you install the front end body parts. It is labor intensive to remove and reinstall the front end.

I attached a few pictures of how a clip was performed on a 1950 1/2 ton. It's not my truck but I did get to do a test drive.
Attachments
Camaro Clip 01.jpg (102.81 KB, 142 downloads)
Camaro Clip 02.jpg (126.8 KB, 142 downloads)
Camaro Clip 03.jpg (92.48 KB, 143 downloads)
Camaro Clip 04.jpg (103.88 KB, 141 downloads)


"Adding CFM to a truck will only help at engine speeds you don't want to use."
"I found there was nothing to gain beyond 400 CFM."