Hello Patrick.

I just want to test the waters to see if you know what you are in for on your project. Looking at your pictures, it looks like you have a Camaro clip front suspension. I hope this is not unwanted advice but I would put the body parts concern aside and concentrate on the clip. Make sure the frame is in good condition and that the clip job was professionally done. I've driven a clipped 1950 1/2 truck and the driving experience is similar to what you would expect from a 60's car. Nothing wrong with it but don't expect a rack and pinion feel. The parts that support the body have to be in the correct location, on the frame, in order for the body parts (hood, grille, fenders, inner fenders etc.) to fit correctly. You want the front wheels to be centered in the fender opening. If you have the wide track Camaro front suspension then you will need to run standard (not wide) front tires so that they don't rub the fenders.

If you already know all this stuff and have it well in hand then my apologies for interfering.


"Adding CFM to a truck will only help at engine speeds you don't want to use."
"I found there was nothing to gain beyond 400 CFM."