| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 | zebcotia,
I am looking at our Loadstar 1700 dumper as I type. It too has 1" hardwood strips between the dumper and the frame. This dump assembly was installed by a shop that does it all the time...and they used wood.
As you drive down the road, you can see movement between the frame and the box. I think the wood prevents the metal to metal scuffing that would occur if it weren't there.
Stuart | | |
| |
| |