| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Southerntruck, Jon G, GMCJammer51, 3800GUY, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, 2-Ton, 50Chevy3100),
157
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 78 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 78 | Thanks Peggy! I'll check it out. So far, I've only ventured out about a mile to get gas and go over to a friends to show my new ride off. Still getting used to driving a manual again and the gearing. I want to make sure everything is safe and solid so I will have some confidence in it. 
1953 Chevy 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup
Doug
| | |
| |
| |