Originally Posted by Challenger Pilot
Hi Kevin,

I'm not sure about original colors, but this girl is sporting some very tired paint. I've got a desire for a blue truck. I think there is one called Mariner blue. Sounds like you may be a color expert! cool

Doug, I'm no expert, but there's a ton of information in the Paint and Body Shop Forum on original colors. Mariner Blue would be a good one if you're looking at repaint. Now that I look closer at your pics, that brown paint MIGHT pass the 50 ft test. wink


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.