Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,257
Members48,437
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 313
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 313
Happy Sunday everyone. I haven't posted in a while but wanted to show you all my new to me, 51 half ton I just bought. Not sure I like the color combo, but it was restored right. Kevin
Attachments 1.jpg (95.18 KB, 351 downloads) 5.jpg (104.27 KB, 349 downloads) 8.jpg (95.72 KB, 348 downloads) 10.jpg (329.2 KB, 345 downloads)
1953 3100 with 1957 235, T5 and 12 bolt 373 rear