Attached is every serial number I can find on the engine.

I have a 1959 Chevy apache and I'm curious if the engine has been swapped out at some point in its life.

The serial number next to the distributor deck (its hard to see in the pic) is F425B. Which I believe tells me the motor has hydraulic lifters (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I am also unsure exactly what the numbers around and in the valve cover are supposed to indicate about my headers.

Are any of these numbers supposed to correspond with my VIN? If so, it makes me believe the motor may have been swapped at some point.

Sorry for 1000 questions at once, but I'm new to attempting to restore old classics. Thank you in advance for any answers and tips you have for me!
Attachments
20220904_134738.jpg (258.43 KB, 205 downloads)
20220904_135217.jpg (192.65 KB, 206 downloads)
20220918_115423.jpg (298.88 KB, 205 downloads)
20220918_115532.jpg (282.26 KB, 205 downloads)
20220918_115707.jpg (331.1 KB, 204 downloads)
20220918_120551.jpg (135.07 KB, 204 downloads)
20220918_122544.jpg (174.94 KB, 205 downloads)