| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 25 '40 Chevy 1/2t School Shop Project | | '40 Chevy 1/2t School Shop Project Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 25 | On my 1940 Pickup, My speedometer needle is broken and I'm not sure on the other gauges functionality. The truck is converted to 12v as well. What options do I have for fixing it or what have others done to get there instrument cluster functioning again? I tried searching but didn't see anything for a '40. | | |
| |
| |