Hi Fred - the pistons are a lot prettier than what I took out of the motor. But those are the stock rods from a mid-60's 292 with a lot of miles. I better get them INTO the engine before they rust
Dusty, I am working on the timing / fuel injection engine management software now. I will have a manifold absolute pressure sensor that will work with the engine speed sensor to figure out spark advance - the software tweakable version of what chevy had on the spyder. I will be able to do the equivalent of changing advance curves / vacuum or pressure advance and retard on the fly. . . I will also put in safety limits in case I fat finger something on the keyboard so that I don't turn the whole works into a pile of scrap iron and aluminum. This motor is going to be a mix of something old . . . something new. A fun blend of two of my hobbies. . .
I bought a Kodak DC280 camera for work about 2 years ago for $500. It is a really good camera. A couple of weeks ago, I checked on ebay and picked another one up for $200 with all the accessories and bag for home use. I upgraded with Windows 2000 and can read the memory cards now directly in a PCMCIA slot on my laptop so getting the pictures off the camera memory card is a snap.
