I have been in the process of refreshing my 55 1st Chevy 3100 for some time. While I haven't driven it in a couple of years, I would start it and let the engine get to temperature every week. That ended about five months ago when I replaced the leaky original radiator with a new, shiny aluminum one.I figured that while I was at it I should replace the water pump and thermostat. Problems developed when trying to find a water pump that actually fit, and when I did, the hoses wouldn't fit! Those problems have been solved but now the truck won't start. Won't even turn over. The starter was rebuilt by a shop here a few years ago and never gave me any trouble. At first, the engine turned over a couple times but sounded terrible. Then nothing. I have replaced the battery, the cables and the stomp starter. Still nothing but the positive cable gets very hot. I was afraid that the engine had seized but it will turn if I put the truck in third gear and push it. I am stumped! Any ideas? Thanks