| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2022 Posts: 13 | Hey 3B, is there a link to the United catalog? I just bought a '54 4400 and I was planning on replacing all the brake lines. I ordered a factory manual, but will not be in for another 10 days. Have not found a parts list yet anywhere.
1954 Chevy 4400 2021 Mimaki JFX200-2513EX
| | |
| |
| |