Hello Claus,

I´am from Germany.....located near Kaiserslautern / Mannheim. Good luck with your restoration. If you have any question / problems... poste here...I think you will find good advices and help.



Back to your question about parts:

- "Classic Industries" was previously ok, but the last two years they are very slow to reply for your orders and calculating shipping cost, or they did not reply... I don´t know why.. advantage was: shipping and custom clearens via UPS brings your parts directly and fast (1week) to your door

- LMC: ok. Take a bit longer to get your parts because customs clearens are made at a custom office in your area. Your have to go there to take the parts and pay your custom.

- I found many parts at "ebay" with the "global shipping programm". It takes 2 weeks and you have your parts at your door...easy...

- carburetors parts in US: carbjunkys are good adress


Regards,

Sven

Last edited by Sven010; 08/31/2022 12:34 PM.

1947 Chevrolet 3800 1-ton long bed
292 cui, GM 14 bolt rear-end, 4 x disc brakes
In Frankfurt, Germany
Pictures in the Forum Gallery