| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, TexasJim50, GusG, Lonnie, Nick in Manitou, J Lucas, moparguy, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
108
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,428 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,386 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,386 | Thank you for the suggestions.
Hotrod, do you happen to know the casting or part number for the 80's 305 manifolds? My exhaust is going to be custom anyway but the flanges need to clear the frame.
52Carl, I was anticipating if I go with ram's horn the outlets would be straight down. My engine is already mounted and centered so I don't think I can shift it over. I am not even sure that the straight down ram's horns will clear the frame with the engine centered as I was surprised the '91 passenger side manifold did not clear, although it is not a block hugger by any stretch of the imagination. | | |
| |
| |