Here's some pics of the cab rotisserie that I built using two engine stands. They cost me $50 each, plus another $40 or so for additional steel for fabrication. The brackets bolt on to the hinge pillar and lock striker areas. When I was done with it I sent the brackets off to another bolter who's using it on his cab.
The engine stand uprights needed to be extended so the cab could spin 360 degrees, so got some tube steel for that, and some angle iron for the brackets to bolt to the cab.

If you're interested, I can send a diagram of how I put it together, and determined the center of rotation for the cab. With all the metal welded back in, it was a little nose heavy, but manageable.
Attachments
IMG_0934a.JPG (163.6 KB, 146 downloads)
IMG_0354.JPG (267.03 KB, 145 downloads)
IMG_0944a.JPG (350.97 KB, 145 downloads)
IMG_2341.JPG (136.79 KB, 141 downloads)

Last edited by klhansen; 08/01/2022 3:38 AM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.