| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
125
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,425 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 916 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 916 | I only fabricated a wooden dolly for it. I’d lay a couple of moving blankets on the floor and roll the cab onto the blankets if I needed to work on the bottom of the cab…. The cab isn’t that heavy. I also started out with stiffeners welded in, but later found no reason for them on my project, so I removed them. Cab turned out perfect. Cab on dolly picsCab finished
Last edited by Norcal Dave; 07/31/2022 4:30 PM.
~ Dave 1950 Chevrolet 3600 3/4-ton with 261 engine & T5 Transmission | | |
| |
| |