My truck came with the Carter on it so I didn't have to do anything, However, it has the stock linkage and attaching points for the spring , etc so I think it goes right on.
It will bolt to the manifold without an adapter. It does have a spacer which I presume the Rochester uses as well.
I think the only things you might need to look at closely are the throttle and choke cable mount. Even that might not be an issue since Carter designed the YF to be a direct bolt on replacement for the factory carburetor.
A couple of the pics are made before the final fitting of the cables. You can see the Sharpie marks on the throttle cable. Anyway, this shows you what the bracket looks like for the choke and throttle attachment.
Last edited by Otto Skorzeny; 07/24/20226:21 PM.
1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)
1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)