I've never been to the Belleville SwapMeet, but sounds too bad that it has shrunk and is in danger of going obsolete.
Yesterday was a car show and swapmeet at the old Packard Proving grounds in my neck of the woods, but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it.
The next events/shows/swap meets on my list are below...not sure what all I will be able to make it to, but chime in if anyone is going.

--July 23rd--Somernites Cruise Truckin' Nationals in Somerset, KY (Not Great Lakes, but a close neighbor...)
--August 6th--Midwest Truck Nationals and Square Body Farm Gathering in Richmond, IN
--August 13th--Gasoline Alley car show and swapmeet in Utica, MI
--August 20th--Hoosier GM Truck Show in Sullivan, IN
--August 28th--Monroe SwapMeet at the Monroe, MI County Fairgrounds
--August 28th--Cruisin' Hines Park in Westland, MI


--Tom

Last edited by baldeagle; 07/19/2022 8:26 PM. Reason: testing to see if i can break the autolink to our swap meet