One of my neighbors is an older guy in his late seventies. He is selling his property, home, and several large 1-1/2-ton to 3-ton trucks and one bus. There is a '56 LCF Chevy that I'm going to check out, plus there is a burned-out late '60's C-60 Chevy school bus that would make a great hauler; a '58 International dump, a '59 Chevy dump he uses to haul gravel daily; a '52 (?) GMC 2-ton, and a few others that are hard to ID from the street. The trucks aren't advertised currently, but I know they're for sale. He's liquidating and lightening the load, so to speak. Once I get an accurate truck inventory, I'll pass the word to you all


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.