| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | I wonder what type of modifications were done for it to fit ? I've never done it, but believe it wouldn't be hard to do. The Upper Grille Filler Panel is the same width on all trucks (they share the same hood), and I think it's the same for the Lower as well (3000 vs 4000/6000). I believe a little surgery would be required to the 4000/6000 fenders at the grille area next to the headlights so the small truck grille can slide in. The small Grille Lower Panel is much thinner and would have no issues crossing over the frame rails. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |