One more thought on door gap...if you want to determine the gap between your door and your cab, go to any store selling toys and buy some Silly Putty. Take it out of the little plastic egg and make a cylinder as you see I've done in image one below. Then wrap a piece of plastic around it...anything like a plastic bag or whatever. You're only isolating it and keeping it from sticking to anything. Then hold it in the proper place and close your door (no weatherstrip in there but adjusted as you want that door to fit). Now you'll see you have made an accurate measure of the distance between the cab and door as in image 2 below. And using any sort of caliper or measuring tool see what that gap is by measuring the squashed Silly Putty. In mine it is 1/2 inch (as you see). Now, I'll promise all points of your door won't be the same. If your hinge/door/body were all exact, they would be, but in almost 60 years of fiddling with these I've not seen that happen even once. So take the highest measurement and go with it. Time, sunshine, use will cause the sponge rubber used in these to settle down (as I think Ron correctly said above). And from this, you can appreciate that any weatherstrip measuring 11/16" isn't going to work.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end