If anyone cares, wink I found a can of Rustoleum Leather Brown that's an adequate match. The door panels I got were from Jim Carter. They don't carry the maroon ones, but do have vinyl in that color, but that's too fancy for a base level trim truck like mine. I have no idea what color the original panels were, cause they're long gone. I only have two pictures of the interior showing the door panels and they're too dark to tell the color. But the metal trim was definitely maroon, probably pretty close to the seat upholstery. They're going to be brown now (don't tell the purists. wink )


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.