Has anyone been successful in matching the maroon-ish color for the metal trim around the door panels with an off the shelf rattle can color?

I'm going to head down to FLAPS to see what they might have in a Duplicolor spray can. I could go to the paint store and pick something from their chip books, and have them mix me up a rattle can, but if I can get close enough with something off the shelf, it would be much cheaper than a custom color rattle can at over $35. It's the only thing I can find on the truck that needs that color. And being a cheapskate ....... wink

Thanks


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.