Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (RdsLessTaken , TUTS 59 , Jay R , Otto Skorzeny , 68ironhead , Phak1 , 1 invisible),
99
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,428
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 53
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 53
I was able to find these pics from the Studebaker forum site and doing a search. I will try to go through these. I am not very experienced with these carbs, but willing to learn.....
Attachments