Claus,

My son will be leaving this September or October for his next assignment. He's not yet sure where he's going next. Germany hasn't been a very good experience for my son and his family due to the Covid 19 pandemic and all the lock downs. Unfortunately it was just not a good time to be stationed far away from home.

Our first grand child was born at Ramstein shortly after they arrived. To make matters worse the baby came 3-4 weeks early. It has been very stressful for my daughter in-law with no close family for support.

All of my parts I have purchased from local vendors, swap meets and private citizens here in the US. I have had good luck buying parts from Jim Carter, Classic and LMC all located in the Kansas City area here in the US.

I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of your truck.

Good luck finding your parts.

John


~ J Lucas
2006 GMC Envoy 4.2 I6
2023 Ram 2500/Cumins 6.7 I6
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Wife’s)
2002 Silverado 2500 Gas 6.0
1941 Chevy 1/2-Ton
1942 Chevy 1.5-Ton SWB
In the Gallery
My Flicker Photos!