| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Hotrod Lincoln, 51sub, Steelonsteel, Peggy M, 55shaker, TS3600, GRNHydra, 1 invisible),
124
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 73 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2020 Posts: 73 | Thanks for response and your thoughts. I was thinking worse case I’ll just set the slats in to the bed while it’s on the frame and locate them that way. I guess that way it would be exactly where I need them to be also. Just trying to get as much lined up so it’s ready to go when I need things in my down time between working on the actual truck. We should be done with the snow here in Michigan and I’m not upset about that! Thanks again for the response.
Adam
Adam
| | |
| |
| |