| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 | [img] https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...C836C99-056D-4A72-891F-477B3AC8940E.jpeg[/img] I have a ‘46 with the Williams headers and have a filter like the one pictured on my ‘50 passenger vehicle. It mounts to the intake manifold with U-bolts. I don’t presently have a picture of the one I installed on the ‘46, but it is mounted to the rear of the carburetor and is correct for the year with correct gray paint and decals. I’ll try to get out and take a pic of it.
Last edited by Rusty Heaps; 04/12/2022 1:47 PM.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |