I am joining because I have my eyes and heart set on a 47 1/2 ton pickup I will go see tomorrow. I attached a few pics. I love the truck appearance just the way it is. Not road worthy. The current owner says it will need rockers, floor, cab corners, brake lines and the back window is cracked. Still a 6 volt setup, and I hope to see it run to show the motor works when I go see it. Pretty sure it's a Babbert bearing engine. This would be my first "project" car after waiting for years for kids to get out of the house and through school.
Any advice on things to ask about or look out for when I go check it out is appreciated. I know it needs work, and I don't know how to weld. I am hoping to have it back on the road for small trips around the area.
Thanks, Larry
Last edited by Peggy M; 08/18/20235:21 PM. Reason: added more info to the title