There is WAY to much information on my site (currently about 6000 pages) to index it, you use Goooooooogle (or your favorite search engine).
Use the search string thecarburetorshop.com "carburetor number"
So in this case the string would be thecarburetorshop.com 6051
This will take you to a page (sometimes more than one as there will be other carbs than YF with number 6051).
Now, depending on your browser, you should have a tool called something like "find on this page".
So click the tool and enter the search string 6051
This will take you to the correct spot on the page, and highlight the 6051.
Pretty much every O.E. carburetor from 1915 to 1974 is listed.
EDIT: Yes, I know how to spell the funny word in the first sentence, but when I typed it correctly, this website converted it to "duckduckgo". I guess I got censored!
Jon
Last edited by carbking; 03/24/2022 4:50 PM.