No, no, no, no. You don't learn if you have others to do it for you. Big grin.

Jon spent a great deal of time and money making his website.
It is packed full of information to those who will take the time to search.
GM (General Motors) made a lot of automobiles.
Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, Corvette, and on and on.
You need to be more specific, let's say Chevrolet.
Now we need to know if it is for a car or truck.
Let's do truck.

Main page:
https://www.thecarburetorshop.com

Find and select (click on) truck kits:
https://www.thecarburetorshop.com/Truckkits.htm

Scroll down and select Chevrolet:
https://www.thecarburetorshop.com/TruckkitsC.htm#TkitChev

From 1918 to 1980. A lot of trucks. If you scroll down too far it goes into another category.
Scroll back to the Chevrolet section.

If I want to search that massive list, I only have to use a few numbers.
For a YF4375S, I only use "4375".
Now press and hold the "Ctrl" key and at the same time press the "F" key.
It's called the find function.
At the top of your screen it will say "Find in page".
Type in 4375 in the box.
The screen below changes as you type.
Neat isn't it?

Advanced users use a shortcut on the address field of their respective browser.
Simply type in:
thecarburetorshop.com 4375
.


"Adding CFM to a truck will only help at engine speeds you don't want to use."
"I found there was nothing to gain beyond 400 CFM."