Bartamos,

The wire colors are as you described. I think I found the problem, at least part of it. When testing the pink and violet wires coming from the turn signal switch, my tester light blinks regardless of turn signal lever position. Left or right. Could it be the switch has gone bad? Everything was working fine for a while. The front signals are working.
I hate to add one more issue, but when I press the brake pedal, my front signals no longer blink. They illuminate, but don't blink and are dim. Brake lights still work but no signal in rear on either side.
I have been thinking about installing a replacement harness for the whole truck but can't decide which one. I have read many different opinions on these products. I know I would buy one made for this truck. Not a universal. Have you installed one before?

When I said "at the cab' I meant where they exit the cab.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by ole green; 03/06/2022 8:51 PM.