| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 44 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2021 Posts: 44 | That would be great Paul_WMC. All I think I know is the 3/8"-24 threads. I bought one but it may be too long. Hopefully someone will have dimensions we can reference
1948 3600 - In progress 1957 Bel Air 4 Door - kinda complete
| | |
| |
| |