| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Otto Skorzeny, dt235sd, Cosmo, jeffreyguy, Charles in CA, LAROKE, Wally / Montana),
135
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,221 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2022 Posts: 3 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Feb 2022 Posts: 3 | I’ve looked at a few of the kits and the one I got a quote on asked if I wanted stock height or a 2” drop. I would prefer the drop.
I honestly don’t want anything too crazy for a setup. Mainly just a weekend driver. | | |
| |
| |